Not only big and thick butt makes you good and attractive, but thick thighs also play an important role in perfect lower body shape. A big booty with skinny legs would look like an artificial mass that is attached to a stick. Perfect thick thighs with fuller round booty are good enough to complement your body shape look. Proper proportion of nutrients is important to gain a healthy weight. These foods not only shape up and thicken your butt but also help in recovering muscles and increasing muscles growth.
To gain weight in the buttocks and thighs, you need high protein and carbs with a healthy portion of fat. Don’t eat junk food even if you need extra calories. You can add herbal weight gainer tablets in your diet for healthy surplus calories and relieves your muscle cramps. Our herbal weight gainer also helps you to strengthen and tone your muscles. You can also raise your calorie intake by adding one extra dish in breakfast or making your lunch a little heavier than before.
Here are some foods that help you to make your lower body shape bigger and, fuller.
Salmon is a great source of protein and healthy fats. This fish contains omega- 3 fatty acids that are enough when it comes to building up your glutes. It helps to strengthen your muscle mass, increase the growth or size of muscles and reduce inflammation.
Eggs are also known as a great source of protein and help to reduce muscle protein breakdown, stimulate muscle synthesis. It is important to consume whole eggs (white egg and egg yolk) if you want to get proper nutrition to get thick.
Legumes include mung beans, chickpeas, lentils, kidney beans, black and soya beans. This food contains a high level of healthy carbs and proteins. Not only that, it contains mineral i.e. magnesium, potassium, calcium, and iron which helps to strengthen your muscles. Legumes intake on regular basis increase muscle gain and strength.
It is a nutrient-rich seed that offers protein, complex carbs, and other nine essential amino acids that your body can’t make. Quinoa helps to recover damaged muscles that are damaged during the workout, supports muscle endurance by increasing glycogen storage and energy levels.
5. Brown Rice:
When it comes to gaining thick legs and buttocks, consuming brown rice before an exercise is beneficial. Brown rice is also a rich source of protein and contains BCAAs (branch chain amino acid). This helps to reduce muscles fatigue and recover muscle wear-tear.
6. Nuts Butter:
There are various types of nut butter like cashew, almonds, walnuts, hazelnut, and peanuts. All these butter contain a high amount of healthy fat as well as essential nutrients which are vitamin E, magnesium, potassium, and calcium. Nut butter is a quick source to make your snack tasty plus helps to build muscles. Nut butter is known as an amazing source of plant-based proteins that promote glutes growth.
7. Chicken Breast:
A great post-workout option is Chicken Breast and leads to increase muscle mass. Chicken breast is best for achieving the lean muscle mass and promotes energy production
Avocados are high in antioxidants, potassium, and healthy fats. It reduces muscle damage, muscle soreness, and inflammation. Consuming avocado helps to protect your cells from toxic free radicals and increase muscle growth.
Exercises that help you to gain weight in Buttocks and Thighs
Food alone will not give you the desired results if you skip the workout. So, it is required to do the workout in order to grow your booty and thighs muscles.
Here are some buttocks and thighs targeted workouts that help to grow your muscles mass. All you need to do is work out with the muscle groups that form curves later.
- First, stand with your shoulder and width apart.
- Rest your arms on both sides.
- Lower your hips from a standing position and then go back to your standing position.
- Do this exercise up to 20 reps to gain muscles weight.
- Lift the heavy barbell off the ground up to your hips.
- Keep the barbell parallel to the ground and hold it for 5-10 seconds.
- Put it down now.
- Repeat this up to 15 times.
3. GLUTE BRIDGES:
- Lie on your back, bend your knees with hands at your side and feet flat on the floor.
- Now push your lower backinto the ground before you begin raising your body with a push-up.
- Create a straight line by raising your hips from knees to shoulders.
- Now pull your belly button back toward your spine bone.
- Hold for 5 to 6 seconds, and then return to your initial position.
- Do this exercise up to 20 reps to gain weight.
- Stand straight and move your one leg forward.
- Lean ahead like you’re stepping forward so that each knee is at a 90 degree.
- Now put your leg backward to return to your normal position.
- Repeat this exercise as many times as you are comfortable.
Some Tips to Gain Healthy Weight Fast:
- Avoid Fried and baked food like french fries, onion rings, cookies, cake, and ice cream.
- Eat complex carbohydrates rather than simple carbs.
- Do a little amount of aerobic and cardio exercises such as running or swimming to tone up your butt and thigh muscles.
- Eat a balanced and healthy diet.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Use stairs rather than elevator.
- Stand more and sit less during your work hours to avoid flat plopping butts.
- Track your progress by taking pictures weekly.
Bulking up is more than just doing the right exercises or eating a healthy diet. So, if you want faster results, try our Lean Muscle Gainer Kit. It helps you to gain weight, muscle and allows your body to do exercise and use nutrition to its fullest potential.